Saturday 25 September 2021

Module Three - schedule change

 Module Three's I appreciate the timing of most of your sessions this term were not great for the majority of you and so have made some adjustments as follows to allow as many as possible to attend and engage in real-time discussions -


This week: 

session one: Research terms - what are you doing - will take place on THURSDAY SEPT 30, 9AM (UK)  NOT WEDNESDAY 29TH


session four: Artefact, presentation and report -  to remain MONDAY NOV 15, 1PM (UK)  and be REPEATED ON TUESDAY NOV 16, 7PM (UK)- This is session is something of a practice run for your oral presentations, discussing your research journeys with each other and offering feedback hence repeated for all to attend one session.


All sessions will be recorded and blog posts as usual encouraged for continuing conversations and joining those you were not able to be a part of. Please appreciate that scheduling is taking into account the global spread of students on this module from the US, UK/Europe, China, UAE and beyond.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this Helen.
    I unfortunately won't be able to attend this week as I have a compulsory first aid course at work! Frustrating as I wanted to chat to other students re their research. But I'm glad they will be recorded and then at least I can get an idea of what everyone else is doing in module 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, thanks for letting me know Clare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect thanks! See you on thursday morning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Helen. I wont be able to attend the one this week anymore, but I will look forward to the one in November. Will it be recorded on Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will record and post on unihub for you

      Delete
  5. Hi Helen,

    I won't be able to make it either in the morning. But I will look at the recording afterwards. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete