Friday 10 September 2021

Meet your Programme Team

 

Today is the last of our Welcome back activities and you have the opportunity to meet your BAPP ACI programme team. If you attended the Welcome Induction sessions earlier in the week you will know we have expanded our academic team this year and we welcome Dr Pedro De Senna to the team and continue to benefit from Sam's valued contribution to the programme. 


At our session today, 1200 (UK) Myself, Sam and Pedro will share our areas of practice-research with you in conversation, giving an insight into what we all do, the artistic approaches we take, where our research is taking us. Hopefully there will be some moments of interest and prompting of questions for you in the discussions we may have with you all moving forward into this term. 


You will hear from your Supervisors today also to being to make contact for the term, and should ensure by the end of this week that you have the BAPP calendar dowloaded from UniHub, your Study Plan for this term, and your module handbook for the module you are in now. 


Link for this afternoon:  

1200-1300 (UK/BST)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://mdx-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/96157906374?pwd=UWw2RnNnLzA4eW0vdnRTUXFVY1NRZz09

Meeting ID: 961 5790 6374
Passcode: 728966

12 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, I'm sorry I missed this talk. I for some reason thought it was from 5-6pm? Hopefully I havent missed out on too much! Thanks

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Helen, I have also missed this zoom call as mine also 17:00. I have emailed about this also. In addition I haven't been assigned a supervisor as of yet?
    Thank you
    Portia

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry there was a mistake on the earlier communication sent to you by the university, the session was at 1200 not 1700 on Friday, no worries you will meet us all as you move through the sessions this term. Cassie your supervisor is Pedro De Senna he will be in contact with you on Monday, Portia I am your supervisor I will re-send your email now with this information

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, I also missed the call at 12 and haven’t been in contact with a supervisor yet. Is there anything I need to catch up on?
    Thank You
    Kamille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kamille, Pedro is your supervisor he will be in contact with you today. Nothing to catch up on you will get to know us as you go through the term

      Delete
  5. Hi Helen,
    I missed the call on Friday and haven't been contacted by a supervisor yet? is there anything i need to do?
    Keeley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keeley, I've emailed you, I'm your supervisor -

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Hi Helen, thanks for the reply! which email was this sent to as i can't seem to find it?

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Hi Helen,

    This is Indiana Lown-Collins. I missed Friday as i thought it was on at 5pm. I currently haven't been emailed by a supervisor yet. Is there anything I should do?

    ReplyDelete