Monday 22 February 2021

Module One Focus

 Module One Focus group today : Seeing your Practice, Seeing your Self


We had some great discussions around how we see and think of and feel within our practice, how these develop from, are in relationship with are integral to our disciplines with the arts. 


It was great to hear so many of you sharing your thoughts as they are developing around establishing your professional practice, making connections with the literature and theories of the module and questioning how you see, what you thought you knew, what you might know differently through the course of this module. 


Do share the links to your blog posts continuing these conversations here... If you missed the session do join the conversations through the blogs!


6 comments:

  1. Hi guys. Enjoyed tonights session. Just jotted down an idea I had during the discussion. https://keaneloggy123.blogspot.com/2021/02/the-benefits-of-learning-with-others.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen and Module 1's,

    Really enjoyed last nights meeting. It taught me SO much and already have a clearer understanding of my practice and some areas of learning. Just by listening to others it sparked new ideas in me which helps prove the idea of Collective Intelligence - something which I am going to research further and maybe use as an area of learning? Going to reflect on some experiences I have had and what was said in the meeting yesterday.

    Look forward to chatting with you all soon,

    Abi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Helen and Module 1s,

    Thanks for a great session. It’s brilliant to hear other people talking about how they’re feeling and what they’re finding because it reminds me I’m not alone in this! We’re an industry built on community so it’s excellent to find another one to work with here.
    Look forward to hearing how you all get on!

    Shannon

    shannoncampbellbapp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen and Module 1s :)
    I have summarised some of the thoughts this call prompted in a blog, if you fancy checking it out this is the link:
    https://rebeccabapp.blogspot.com/2021/02/my-current-practise.html
    I really enjoyed the call and I'm looking forward to the next!
    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen and Module 1s,
    The session on Monday was really insightful and It was so interesting to see everyone's approach on their practices and it has really got me thinking more about mine. I wrote a blog post on it and hope you guys can check it out! https://melissabapp.blogspot.com/2021/02/module-1-focus-group-220221-seeing-your.html
    Melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen and Module 1s,

    here is my blog on seeing my practice and self

    https://sophielburrows.blogspot.com/2021/02/seeing-your-practice-seeing-your-self.html

    ReplyDelete